Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The First Week


Well that was it- the first week of a long journey. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we probably all feel like whining a little bit. I know I do. Some days, you just need a bowl of ice cream, right?


Not us though- not the Fabulous Fit Four. When it comes to goals, we are the masters. Don't get between us and our goals. I wouldn't call us competitive jerks, but we have more determination than both of these kids combined.


Now, from time to time, we are going to feel like this poor guy. It's not that he didn't prepare for the challenge ahead, it's simply a matter of having chicken legs when thunder thighs are the optimum tool for the task at hand. We will all fall short occasionally, but we will pick ourselves right back up- hopefully without sustaining sever facial injuries.



Discouragement. It's a doozy, that one. After getting our faces smashed into seemingly unsurmountable obstacles, we are all probably going to have a shoulder angel moment with this judgmental baldie. No matter. Simply use the words of a very wise man; "Begone, or however I get rid of you."


We all did our best, and should be very proud of ourselves. It's a new week, and it's going to be hot!!! Don't get too close to the flames because we are BURNING calories!!!!!!

The Fabulous Fit Four

1 comment:

  1. haha! good post, elise. oh, man, i love all these pictures but i think my favorite is "epic fail". that's how i feels so often, like i've just rammed my face into a fat hurdle.

    ReplyDelete